Carbon monoxide, or CO, is a colorless, odorless, toxic gas. It is produced by the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid, and gaseous fuels. Appliances fueled with gas, oil, kerosene, or wood may produce CO. If such appliances are not installed, maintained, and used properly, CO may accumulate to dangerous and even deadly levels in cars, homes, or poorly ventilated areas. The best way to check air quality is to do an indoor air quality test and check the exposure levels. If you have questions about carbon monoxide or would like to have a free informative seminar call Doug Marshall (800) 828-8487.
- Client Connections